Terms & Conditions
Ready Willing and able purchaser
By returning the signed document to Harrisons at the address The seller has agreed to appoint Harrisons, (Weyland-Yutani Inc Ltd t/a Harrisons), have agreed to act as the Estate Agents for the seller, to sell the property.
The seller Warrants that he/she is the owner(s) of the property(s) and is in a position to offer the property for sale.
3. a. The seller agrees to pay the agency fee, or the balance of the fee payable in accordance with the fee option schedule herein before referred to, if at any time any unconditional contracts for the sale of the property are exchanged with a purchaser introduced by the agency or alternatively a purchaser with whom the agency had negotiations during that period
b. The fee payable under these terms & conditions is stated exclusive of any VAT which may be chargeable, and which will be payable where required in addition.
c. The seller authorises the agency to obtain payment of the fee and any other agreed charges from the net proceeds of the sale of the property from the solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or other party representing the seller at the date of contractual completion and the seller agrees to instruct such Solicitors/Licensed Conveyancer/Third Party to make payment to the agency from the net sale proceeds of such fee and charges. The seller will instruct such Solicitors/Licensed Conveyancer/Third party to notify the agency if there insufficient proceeds of sale to pay such fee and charges within two days of such Solicitors/Licensed Conveyancer/Third Party becoming aware of such. In the event that the fees and charges are not being received within working days from the date of such completion the seller agrees to pay interest at the rate of 5% above the minimum lending rate for the time being of the Bank of England.
4. The seller acknowledges that full details of the fee options have been provided to the seller by the agency prior to the signing of this agreement.
5. a. If the seller shall terminate this agreement prior to the 12 week period elapsing or fail to give the 14 day notice period required under this agreement then a withdrawal fee of £495 will become payable immediately.
b. If the seller shall terminate this agreement prior to the 12 week period elapsing or fail to give the 14 day notice period required under this agreement, and has already paid the £795 fee + VAT, then the full fee will not be refundable.
c. Should the client choose our E-saver fee, Harrisons will put the property onto the market for the agreed 12 week contract, and will continue to market the property after this time for an additional 7 months at no extra fee. Should the client give notice to Harrisons after the agreed 12 week period, Harrisons will remove the property from the market within one week of notice being given. No refund will be given at the termination of this contract.
d. Should the client choose our No Fee Saver, Harrisons will put the property onto the market for the agreed 12 week contract, and will continue to market the property after this time for an additional 7 months for no extra fee. Should a sale not be agreed in the 10 month period then the full fee of 0.5% will be payable + vat, and will be payable in full.
6. If the seller shall exchange contracts with a purchaser, introduced by the agency within 12 months of termination of this agreement, a balance of any fee will become payable in full.
7. The terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and each party hereby submits exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
8. Any notice required to be served by this agreement shall be given by hand or sent by pre paid first class post to the last known address of the party on whom serviced is to be effected, service by first class post shall be deemed effected two working days after the date of such posting.
9. In this agreement all words in the singular shall be deemed to include the plural and all words referring to a particular gender shall be deemed to refer to one or both genders
10. By arranging a formal valuation with Harrisons, you are agreeing to instruct Harrisons to market you property at a fee to be decided by you the seller at the time of the valuation. Should you decide to not instruct Harrisons on the day of valuation, you will be charged £50+vat for our valuation services.
AGENCY Agreement – You will be liable to pay remuneration to us, in addition to any other costs or charges agreed, if at any time unconditional contracts for the sale of the property are exchanged with a purchaser introduced by us during the period of our agency or With whom we had negotiations about the property during that period With a purchaser introduced by another agent during that period